Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 08.01.2023
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using lillienkenchor.com (“the Website”) operated by Lillie N. Nkenchor, PC (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and any additional terms and conditions referenced herein. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Website.
The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Lillie N. Nkenchor, PC, and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
When using the Website, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You will not use the Website for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
- You will not engage in any activity that could harm, disable, overburden, or impair the Website’s servers or networks.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website or any other systems or networks connected to the Website.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Website or any servers or networks connected to the Website.
- You will not upload, post, or transmit any content that is offensive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Lillie N. Nkenchor, PC be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Lillie N. Nkenchor, PC. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Lillie N. Nkenchor, PC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any third-party websites or services.
We may terminate or suspend access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms.
Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. The updated version will be posted on the Website with the effective date. By continuing to access or use the Website after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.